Did you know that you can turn yours Android A live security camera phone? Yes, you heard right. If you have an additional Android phone, you can use it to view live feeds remotely using third party apps or you can use it as a Home security cameras. In this article, you will learn 3 ways to view Camera Live Feed remotely from Android phone.
Way to view Camera Live Feed remotely from Android
Use the IP Phone Camera app
The IP Phone Camera app is a free third-party Android application that offers multiple camera viewing, video, photo capture, and email notifications for motion detection. This app can turn your old Android device into a live camera that can be viewed from anywhere in the world. Follow these simple steps to set it up on your Android device
- Open Google Play Store, To find IP Phone Camera App And install it.
- Choose your connection method. This app offers three modes namely, WiFi, mobile hotspot and mobile data. Note that the Mobile Data Plan is a premium plan that can be accessed once the payment is completed.
- Choose your preferred mode of connection. For WIFI and mobile hotspot methods, please note that both the sender and receiver devices must be connected to the same network.
- Tap on Start broadcasting Button to view your phone’s camera live feed.
- To view live camera feeds, open your browser on a PC or any other device and Access the URL Is provided on the screen.
- Your browser will immediately connect to your mobile’s camera to watch live feeds.
- You can do this too Record this live feed or rotate the camera And turn on the flashlight from a distance.
Use IP webcam Android app
IP Webcam is another efficient Android application that turns your phone into a network camera that can be viewed from a distance. It supports two-way audio and works well with most security cameras. Follow these simple steps to try using this app on your phone
- Open Google Play Store, To find IP webcam app And install it.
- Open the app And provide all necessary access facilities.
- This application supports both Local and cloud broadcasting. Cloud Broadcasting involves signing up for your own cloud space to access live camera feeds from anywhere in the world.
- Browse through the list of configurable options and tap Start the server To start broadcasting live camera feeds from your phone.
- Please note that local broadcasts are required Both devices must be connected to the same network.
- Open the browser on another device and search for the given one URL Is given at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap Browser Enable live camera view from your phone on another device and from the list of view buttons.
Use Irwin webcam for PC and Mac
The Irwin Webcam app lets you use your phone’s camera as a wireless webcam. It supports resolutions up to 4K and can be used to get real-time video from your phone’s camera. To view live camera feeds on other devices like PC or Mac, you need to install the appropriate driver for the app to work. Follow these simple steps to use this app.
- Open Google Play Store, Search Irwin webcam app And install it.
- Install the appropriate driver Download the driver for PC or Mac Irwin website.
- Tap on Continue button In the mobile app to start broadcasting.
- Open Irium Webcam PC App on your desktop.
- Wait a few seconds and allow the app to connect to the desktop app.
- The desktop app will start displaying a live video feed from your phone’s camera.
- Please note that for this app to work properly, you need to be connected to your mobile and system Same network.
Bonus: Use your phone as a webcam for zoom video calls
If you do not have a dedicated webcam for the meeting or the quality of the webcam on your laptop is very poor, you can turn your smartphone camera into a remote webcam to take part in any video meeting. Follow this 2-minute easy read how Use your phone as a webcam for zoom calls.
Unwrapping the wrapper
In this article, you have learned 3 ways to view Camera Live Feed remotely from your Android phone. If this article helps you transform your Android phone into a live security camera, click the Like button and share this article with your friends. Stay tuned for more interesting articles like this.
You can also follow us for instant technical news Google News Or join, for reviews of tips and tricks, smartphones and gadgets GadgetsToUse Telegram Group, Or subscribe to the latest review video Use the Gadgets YouTube channel.