The return of Michael Myers Just a few weeks away, and one of the studios in the back Halloween killing You want to be as publicized as possible for this release – along with all the other horror projects that are currently coming down the pipeline. I don’t think this year is officially the scariest month. BloomhouseNot just a recent entry in the Blamfest 2021 Slasher franchise, but a bunch of Other titlesWith some new announcements.
First, here’s a new feature for “Back to Haddonfield.” Halloween killingStar featuring star Jamie Lee Curtis and other cast and crew members talk about how to bring back actors and characters from the new 1978 horror classic. In a quick clip of the movie, we see Charles “Sheriff Bracket” repeating his iconic “One Good Fear” line from the original Ciphers.
Halloween Fans can head to Bloomhouse YouTube channel Or Facebook page A live streaming launch with producer Jason Blum and director David Gordon Green (approximately 10pm PT) and post-movie Q&A with Hollywood Jenner-Focus Beyond Fest movie screening, CA
For the rest of Bloomfest, you can check out the stream below; It features a chat with Renee Zellweger about her upcoming limited TV series, Things about Pam, Which hit NBC in 2022. It’s more of a crime than a fear, but here’s the gist: “NBC and Blumhouse Television Things about Pam It convicted her husband Rush based on Betty Farrier’s 2011 murder, although he insisted he did not kill her. His suffix was later revoked. This heinous crime has created a series of events that will reveal a satanic plan deeply involved with Palm Hoop. Here are some more announcements from today’s event:
- “First major collaboration between Tyler Perry Studios and Jason Blam’s Blumhouse Productions” Help Written and directed by Alan McElroy (Star Trek: Discovery, wrong turn).
- Untitled Untitled Feature directed by John Logan (Alien: Contract, Skyfall, Penny Terrible), Which will flow exclusively to the peacock.
- Focusing on the thriller and horror movie “Welcome to the Bloomhouse” square, Bingo hell And Black as night (Premiering on Amazon Prime today) and Manor And Mothers (October 8 on Amazon Prime); Read the previous coverage of the series io9 Here, With more to come.
- The premiere date is for writer-director Alex McAuley A house in the air (November 19) and director Ali Leroi American refugees (December 10), the first two films in the eight-film series “Elevated, Standalone Horror / Genre-Thriller Movie”, produced in collaboration with Blumhouse Television and Apex. Movies will stream day-to-date in Apex and are available for digital purchase from Paramount Home Entertainment.
- Chat with director Rob Savage (Host)Whose latest film, Dashcam, Currently making festival rounds.
- And another new movie announcement: “Donald Sutherland and Jaden Martel have been cast Harrigan’s phone, Written and directed by John Lee Hancock, based on Stephen King’s short story. Production begins this month – being produced by Blumhouse and Ryan Murphy – and will be available on Netflix worldwide in 2022.
Also, not particularly part of Bloomfest, but still something very cool to check out this month: Revelation, A new Doomsday cult-focused podcast from Bloomhouse Television and Vespucci, and our former Gizmodo colleague Jennings Brown, who is currently hosting Gateway. E.g. Deadline The report said: “The six-episode series tells the story of a fellowship of friends, founded by Robert Earl Burton, an East Bay school teacher who started preaching from a van in Berkeley in the 180’s and before establishing the fellowship in 1970 and built about 2,500. The group operated successful Renaissance vineyards and wineries between 1982 and 2015. It premiered on 3 October in Spotify.
Halloween killing Peacock and theaters arrive October 15th.
Wondering where our RSS feed went? You can Choose the new one here.