WhatsApp’s voice messaging feature is really useful for those times when you don’t want to type a long message and just want to send it while talking on your phone. However, sometimes in a hurry we make some inappropriate record or make some background sound recording path and we don’t know until we send it. Now, WhatsApp Resolved this issue and you can preview your WhatsApp voice messages before sending them.
Steps to preview WhatsApp voice messages
WhatsApp has now introduced the feature for users of both Android and iOS and they can now preview voice messages before sending. Follow the steps below:
1. Open WhatsApp and go to the chat where you want to send a voice message
2. Tap Now Mike button To record your message and Swipe to lock it.
3. You will see a separate recording window at the bottom. This will include a delete button, a stop button and a send button.
4. When you’re done recording, tap Stop button And you will see a play button before recording.
5. Tap on it Play button And you’ll be able to hear your voice message before sending it to anyone.
Bonus tip: Use another strategy
If the feature is not yet available on your phone, you can use another technique to preview your WhatsApp voice messages. Follow the steps below:
1. First, open WhatsApp And Open that chat Where you want to send voice messages.
2. Now Tap the mic button Swipe to record a message and lock the recording button.
3. Record your voice messages and immediately Go back to the home screen Swipe up or tap the Home button.
Note: Do not turn off WhatsApp from App Switcher or this strategy will not work.
Open WhatsApp again and you will see the recording stops and there is a little Play button And the Delete button at the bottom of the screen.
You can now preview the message using the play button, and if you want to delete it, you can delete it using it. Delete button.
If all goes well, you can send using the send button.
Take this! Now you can preview WhatsApp voice messages before sending them to anyone. As we continue to do more strategies related to WhatsApp, you can follow us on social media to get a notification.
You can also follow us for instant technical news Google News Or join, for reviews of tips and tricks, smartphones and gadgets GadgetsToUse Telegram Group, Or subscribe to the latest review video Use the Gadgets YouTube channel.