Do you have plans for the end of October? Then forget about them, because from home Wes CravenIts a real meta-horror film ScreamKnow you know, the house from which the call comes from inside – will be rented as Airbnb. Surprisingly, it will only cost guests a frankly ridiculous $ 5 a night. Catch, of course, there are only three Single nights are available, so … yes. Adversity is not in your favor.
But if you win, Airbnb promises a rather unique experience, with the biggest advantage David Arkett, Who played Deputy Dewey Riley in the 1996 film As well Scream Sequel, And will seemingly be the character for your stay because he describes everything that lucky guests will enjoy on the official list:
“Come back to about 1996, where you would immediately be taken to the town of Woodsborough and all the inconsistencies around it. You and three guests can stay the night (if you think you can handle it) … Ghostface is back in our town in panic, so we have to be careful to avoid any confrontation (we all know he likes to do the entrance) .
“Spend a night here as the next brave soul Scream In the house, you will experience all the scary elements Scream The house where the most thrilling and suspenseful moments of the first film took place includes:
- A virtual greeting from me when checking in (unless Ghostface catches me first).
- Opportunity to explore Scream The house is in all its true glory, from the knife mark on the door to the garage where my sister Tatum met her unfortunate death.
- A movie marathon featuring four Scream Movies (of course, in VHS) will be caught before the next one Scream Release.
- A dedicated phone line for those of you who dare to go straight to Ghostface:But keep in mind, he might even call home.
- Classic snack favorites of the 90’s, like Giffy Pop, ice cream all ready-whip you can ever ask for, And pizza, if you are able to stomach it.
- Opportunity to take home unique Scream Memoirs with a DVD bundle of the first four Scream Movies, Woodsboro High Gear,. Scream (2022) Poster, And more.
“Whether you enjoy a true thrill or are just a scary movie fanatic, get ready for a one-of-a-kind sleepover commemorating all things Scream. And don’t forget to catch me in the upcoming Scream, in theaters around the world starting in January 2022.”
If you want to enter, head to this Airbnb site For the opportunity to rent your home on Tuesday, October 12, 1:00 ET on October 27, 29 or 31. Two in a queen bed, two in an air mattress and a single bathroom, so be prepared to get a little comfortable. If these arrangements do not appeal to you, please note that it is only $ 5 to rent, and you are less likely to get too much sleep that night no matter what. As Deputy Dewey puts it: “I’ll give you my best tips for surviving the night, but if Ghostface has anything to say about it, there’s no shortage of hunts and events.”
I highly doubt that there is a big deal to be said about Ghostface. And if you are not one of the lucky ones who can get Airbnb experience, Scream Screenwriter Kevin Williamson Tweeted That she will be sharing a cool online experience with Airbnb on October 2nd Which it took to create Scream Movies. ”More information about that event (It costs 100 per person, so it’s more expensive than having Airbnb, but up to 10 people can participate) Can be found Here.
Wondering where our RSS feed went? You can Choose the new one here.