If you love watching your movies Android Device, you must have wanted to add subtitles to it. Well, your wish has been answered! In this article, you will learn 3 best ways to watch free movies and download their subtitles using video player app. You too can learn Watch video in PiP mode.
Also, read | 3 best apps for watching movies with friends online
Ways to watch movies with subtitles
Download subtitles and try out the MX Player app
MX Player App is a powerful video player application that supports video subtitles. With this app, you can easily search and download related subtitles for your favorite movies in the app. Follow these simple steps to do the same thing using MX Player
- Open the Google Play Store, search MX Player App And install it.
- Provide the necessary File access Permission
- Identify your videos / movies From the list of folders on your device.
- Tap on Video To start playing it on the video player.
- Open Subtitle window By tapping Subtitle icon In the toolbar at the top.
- Plus, tap Search options.
- Check ‘Enter your search text’ To automatically add search text. You can also manually add and tap the title of the video you’re playing on the app. All right.
- Choose the appropriate subtitle from the search results and apply a check to it.
- Tap on Download button To download your checked subtitles. This subtitle will be automatically downloaded and added to your current play video.
- That’s it. You’ve successfully downloaded and added subtitles to your movie / video using the MX Player app.
Use the KMPlayer app to watch movies and download subtitles
KMPlayer is another free and functional Android video player that supports a large number of Video format. Using this video player application, you can browse or download subtitles for your movies online. Follow these simple steps to achieve the same using this app.
- Open Google Play Store, Search KMPlayer app And install it.
- Provide the necessary File access Permission
- Scroll down and locate the folder that contains your movie and tap to start playing it inside the app.
- Tap on Three-point icon In the top right corner of the app screen.
- Scroll down to identify Subtitle section And tap Download subtitles. If your movie has built-in subtitles, you can select it by tapping. Select subtitles Here are the options.
- Your choice Subtitle language And tick the search box to enter the name of your movie.
- Tap on Search button To search for subtitles online.
- Choose the subtitle of your choice and tap Download button To download and add to your current video.
- Congratulations. You have successfully added subtitles to your movie / video.
Install the VLC Player app to view and download subtitles
VLC Player for Android is one of the most popular open source video players for Android devices. Using this app, you can easily browse, add or download subtitles for your favorite movie or video. Follow these steps to do the same using VLC for Android
- Open Google Play Store, To find VLC for Android app And install it.
- Provide the necessary File access App permission.
- To start playing, locate the file from the listed folders and tap
- Tap on Subtitle icon In the lower left corner of the app window.
- Expand Subtitle section And tap Download subtitles. If your video / movie has built-in subtitles, you can tap on it to choose Select subtitles File options.
- Tap on Search icon And enter the name of the video / movie for which you need subtitles.
- To download your favorite subtitles, tap Download icon In front of subtitles.
- Your selected subtitles will be downloaded immediately and added to your currently playing movie.
Congratulations. You have successfully added subtitles to your movie.
Bonus: Download subtitles for movies on PC
If you use your PC or laptop to watch videos / movies, you can easily download and add subtitles to your movie by following these simple steps.
- Open a new tab in your web browser and search Open the subtitle website.
- In the search bar, type the name of your movie and click Search icon.
- You can also define Language In the search bar to search for subtitles of your choice.
- Click Movie title To open related subtitles.
- To download subtitle files to your system, click Download button.
- Your selected file will start downloading automatically in a few seconds. Your file will be downloaded Zip format.
- Once the download is complete, locate the file and right-click on it to select it Here’s the extract. You can extract this file using any file compression tool on your system.
- Now, open your movie in your video player and navigate to it Subtitle section.
- Add your downloaded subtitles to start playing it in real-time.
- That’s it. You have successfully added subtitles to your movie using PC.
Unwrapping the wrapper
So, this is a wrap for 3 free ways to watch your movie with subtitles on your Android device. If this article helps you add perfect subtitles to your favorite movies, then click the Like button and share this article with your friends to give them a better movie experience. Stay tuned for more guides like this, as always.
You can also follow us for instant technical news Google News Or join, for reviews of tips and tricks, smartphones and gadgets GadgetsToUse Telegram Group, Or subscribe to the latest review video Use the Gadgets YouTube channel.